- Kellogg's Better Days Home
- About Us
- About Us
Equity, diversity and inclusion (ED&I) has been part of Kellogg Company’s DNA since the beginning. It is clearly integrated in our Code of Ethics, which states that we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capabilities and opinions. In addition, our K Values dictate that we act with integrity and show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
Since 2021, we’ve included the concept of equity to our diversity and inclusion strategy. We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. Equity is not the same as equality. It is not about giving each person the same things. It is about giving each person the unique support needed to lift them up to the same opportunity. It is making sure tangible and intangible barriers are removed to ensure our company’s practices in the workplace, marketplace and communities are best in class.
Being a best-in-class company means:
- Every employee feels that they have a seat at the table where their voice is heard and they can speak up, in a safe environment.
- Our workforce reflects our customer base, consumers and communities so we can fully understand and serve these audiences.
- Kellogg is a sought after and preferred employer because of our ED&I focus, helping us attract and retain the very top talent.
- Our people bring their whole, unique selves and best ideas every day – resulting in extraordinary solutions for our business that help us win.
We’ve been sharing our progress against our commitments annually since 2010. Visit our Archives to find the reports—previously called Features—to view them.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at Kellogg